ADQUIRE MEDIA, LLC’S
(ActionSweeps 2019 Shopping Spree)
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
Void where prohibited | No purchase necessary | A purchase does not increase chances of winning | Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your information.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The ActionSweeps 2017 Shopping Spree promotion (hereinafter referred to as "the Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, living in the United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age. This Promotion is void in Puerto Rico. Employees, officers and directors of AdQuire Media, LLC (hereinafter “AdQuire Media”, “we” or “us”), its legal representatives, and each of its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their respective households) are not eligible to participate or claim prizes in the Promotion.
By entering the Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless AdQuire Media, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all damages that may arise out of, or in connection with, participation in the Promotion, or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of prizes. By participating, you agree to these Official Sweepstakes Rules and to the Promotion winner(s) selections and decisions of the AdQuire Media staff judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Participants wishing to obtain a copy of these rules may request a printed copy by writing to: ActionSweeps/AdQuire Media, LLC, 41 Purdy Ave, PO Box 457, Rye, NY 10580. Promotions void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER ONLINE. You can enter without making any purchase by registering online and completing the information request form at any participating AdQuire Media sweepstakes site, including but not limited to www.ActionSweeps.com. You must update this information, as necessary, to remain eligible to win. By registering for a Promotion, you are also opting-in to become a registered member of ActionSweeps.com, and agree to accept e-mail messages from ActionSweeps.com, and its respective advertising affiliates and co-registration partners (hereinafter referred to collectively as "Advertisers") as a condition of such membership. Each entry will be valid for one (1) drawing.
3. MAIL IN ENTRIES. As an alternative means of entry, players may submit mail-in entries to the Promotion. Sweepstakesants must mail each entry in a separate envelope, or on a separate postcard to: ActionSweeps/AdQuire Media, LLC, 41 Purdy Ave, PO Box 457, Rye, NY 10580. Each envelope or postcard must contain no more than one (1) entry, which must indicate the date and specific Promotion to be entered. The mail-in entry must include the player's name, postal address, phone number, date of birth and e-mail address, where available. Mail-in entries must be postmarked at least ten (10) days prior to the intended play date to help ensure timely receipt and entry into the applicable Promotion. Your mail-in entry will be entered into the applicable promotion by a designated AdQuire Media representative, and will be pooled with all other entries into the drawing that you have designated. Each entry will be valid for one (1) drawing. Any improperly submitted mail-in entries [i.e. any envelope or postcard containing more than one (1) entry or having an invalid or incomplete name and address] will be VOID. AdQuire Media is not responsible for entries, claims or notices that are lost, late, illegible, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, incorrect or postage due.
4. MULTPLE ENTRIES. Multiple entries are not permitted. You may enter each drawing only one time per Promotion. Multiple entries received from a registrant for one drawing will not be entered into the drawing and will be void.
5. E-MAIL INFORMATION. All Promotion entrants who register online may receive e-mails confirming co-registration with Advertisers. AdQuire Media and its Advertisers also use e-mail to inform registrants of new membership benefits and features, to advise registrants of urgent problems on their websites and to present opportunities to buy products and services that they deem appropriate to the interests of their registrants.
7. IDENTIFICATION OF ENTRANTS. Entries will be deemed made by the person under whose name the entry was registered, regardless of who actually submitted the entry. Be sure to use your own e-mail address (or mailing address for mail-in entries) when you play.
8. PRIZES. Each year, AdQuire Media, LLC will award one winner a $400.00 gift certificate to either BestBuy.com or Amazon.com as selected by the winner.
9. HOW TO WIN. Enter by visiting www.ActionSweeps.com or any other participating AdQuire Media sweepstakes sites and completing the online registration form or by submitting a mail-in entry pursuant to Section 3 of these Official Sweepstakes Rules. You must update your submitted information as necessary to remain eligible to win. A winning name will be selected in a random drawing on February 10, 2017 from among all registrants who registered at ActionSweeps.com or any other participating AdQuire Media sweepstakes site, or submitted a mail-in entry from February 2, - February 1, 2017 AdQuire Media will notify winners via email and/or telephone. Winners will be required to execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days following attempted notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in forfeiture of the applicable prize. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture. Winners will be required to provide picture proof of identification, which may include a driver's license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification. The information provided must identically match the information included in the file of entries in AdQuire Media’s database in order for a prize to be awarded. In the event of a dispute, the information in the AdQuire Media database will govern. All prizes are subject to eligibility verification.
10. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received each annual promotion.
11. LIMITED TIME ONLY. The Promotion ends February 1, 2018.
12. WINNERS LIST. To receive a list of winners, send a self addressed stamped envelope, together with a note indicating dates of interest to: ActionSweeps/AdQuire Media, LLC, 41 Purdy Ave, PO Box 457, Rye, NY 10580
13. TAX INFORMATION. Federal, state and local taxes, and all similar fees and assessments, are the responsibility of the winner. AdQuire Media reserves the right to withhold taxes from each winning prize, as appropriate.
14. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES. No substitution or transfer of prizes will be accommodated or permitted, other than at AdQuire Media’s sole discretion.
15. PUBLICATION. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for AdQuire Media, its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies to use winner's name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Each winner further grants to AdQuire Media the right to use and publish their identity and home state online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with the Promotion.
16. DISCLAIMER & RELEASE. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant (i) assumes all liability for any damages, losses or injury sustained, incurred, caused or claimed to be caused by or to winner or any third party, as a direct or indirect result of participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize won; and (ii) releases and agrees to hold AdQuire Media, and each of their respective officers, directors, affiliates, clients, employees and agents (together, the "Released Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability, claims or causes of action arising out of participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of all or any portion of any prize awarded.
The Released Parties are not responsible for typographical, printing or other errors in the offer or administration of this Promotion, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Sweepstakes Rules, the selection, notification and announcement of the winner or the distribution of the prize, nor are they responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled telephone or computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond AdQuire Media’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, AdQuire Media reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or line, computer online system, server, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Promotion.
By entering, each participant further agrees that, in the event there is any conflict or other inconsistency between the Official Sweepstakes Rules and any advertisements, promotional or marketing materials, e-mails, or announcements relevant to the Promotion, these Official Sweepstakes Rules will govern.
17. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Failure to comply with these Official Sweepstakes Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion. AdQuire Media reserves the right to disqualify from the Promotion any person it believes in good faith has intentionally violated or attempts to intentionally violate these Official Sweepstakes Rules, any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, at any time. AdQuire Media reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond AdQuire Media’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by AdQuire Media in its sole discretion. In such event, AdQuire Media reserves the right to award a prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the proper and legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, AdQuire Media reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. AdQuire Media’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
If a potential winning entry is made by Internet or other computer entry, that potential winner may be required to provide AdQuire Media with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the electronic mail address associated with the potential winning entry. WebTV users may experience technical problems that may prevent them from registering and/or playing the Promotion. As such, AdQuire Media hereby further disclaims any responsibility for incomplete WebTV registrations and/or entries.
18. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.